Monday, March 2, 2009

Seconds from losing it...

Goodness time is elapsing away in between my writing...That is quite ok with me, because I have had nothing of importance...(that I feel like posting) to write about...I still don't, but at least I can say that I am in a higher mood and able to write with a bit more freedom.

Keep b r e a t h i n g oh people that I love...for in your breathing you are saying the name of God...And do not take the LORD your God's name in vain...And so when I stop to watch life and progression I see so many breaths taken in vain...so many life sustaining movements that are sustaining nothing of true movement...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AD4xwxeeHU

Our skin was formed from dust and our life and spirit was the breath of God...We are fragile, that is how we were created...So why is it that brokenness and fragility are so looked down upon? Why is it that everyone is just seconds away from losing it...but no one really knows...we all assume...we all help spread the rumours behind all kinds of breaking backs...all the while even us ourselves are so close to falling apart. We have been conditioned to believe that our fragility is a sign of our misplaced trust, our weak faith, our sins, the bondage of evil...and really I do not believe that is true...It is for freedom that Christ has set us f r e e... The freedom that is breathed into our beings...L I V E...free...L I V E....real....L I V E...truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment