Friday, February 27, 2009

Dawn Is Here...

We got a snowstorm! Yes...I really love the snow...I really just love this city. It is so very windy right now...I would like to go down to the lake and see the waves..they must be high.

Last night amidst the strong melodies, laughing, dancing children, and coffee, was the unmistakable presence of the Holy Spirit...there is nothing like coming together and worshiping in Spirit and in Truth...it brings such life and movement to my soul...From the inside I can start to feel myself wake up. How beautiful it is to see joy, hope, love, and peace captivating the hearts of all who were in that room...the little children, the parents, the youth, the leaders....how amazing it is to be in community with those who love Jesus. I wish that I could just pour out in words what took place there...So much joy to be in the middle of reality, honesty, and complete beauty. I also wish I had pictures to post...I really need to start taking my camera with me. Let us keep breathing...

My soul holds so much right now...How I wish I could just transform all the movement into words...I want to record how it is that my breath goes in and out...how this world keep on spinning. One thing I know is that God is everywhere...and everything is spiritual...Those who say there is no God continue to breath and in their breathing they are saying His name...the artist knows how bizarre their own mind is and out of their deep movements they produce worship whether they intend to or not...How wonderful that He is flowing through this world.

I believe that Indiana is where I am to go...I think that this internship is what I need to do...So pray. The only thing holding me back is this city I love...My heart feels almost tied to Marquette. But I will be home at breaks so I suppose it will not be so bad.

Well the sun has just broke through the grey clouds! This makes me so happy...and my tea is gone...maybe time to make more...But anyway I shall bring this to a close...May you live today..and breathe...may you know the deep Love that He holds for you...and may you continue on in His transcendent peace. Blessings. Shalom.

1 comment: