Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a bit...

The sun was shining so much today! For that I am very grateful...

So today, I found my missing paintings...A lady called me and said that she gave them to her husband who has them at his photography shop...I picked them up today, and I apparently won an award. I guess my art teacher has it and I shall get it tomorrow at school. I am quite excited! This is my first time ever entering my art in anything. I love art very much...

Lately I have been feeling as if my project here has been very lacking...As if I am not accomplishing what I had set out to do, or maybe not moving enough. But atleast I know that God is moving...that I can see and feel...

Sunday night our youth minister Brandon did one of the most touching illustrations I have seen in a long time...He put a chair on the stage and asked the students to one by one go up, stand on the chair and tell everyone why they believe in Jesus and what it means to them...I cannot describe to you how beautiful it was to see these people that I have spent so much of my life with go up and honestly pour their hearts out...I was crying! At the end Brandon said that something that I will probably never forget..."If no one ever says this to you again...atleast I have...Tonight I saw Jesus in every one of you" ....yeaaaaah thats when I lost it...haha...good tears though!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! I'm proud of you. I would love to see your work some time.

    ReplyDelete