Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ever moving...

Haven't written here since before I left for Deeper Life...

And life has become deeper, crazier, scarier, harder, more fun, stressful, real, alive, tiring, hopeful...and the list goes on. I just want to be free and alive...

Also...I just want to be honest and say that I am not a huge fan of Blogspot...I just don't care for the set up...and I am quite attached to my original blog at www.apeacefulstill.wordpress.com . I though that this new place of writing would encourage me to journal life's events and the learning process of just living, which it did for a while. But when I look at my sidebar on wordpress and see my list of archives and months that I have been writing and sharing there I just feel so happy...I have been writing on wordpress since September '08, almost a year! I know it's more of my creative writing style, more artsy, more emotional, more lyrical, and poetic...but really that is more me than this is sometimes...because most of the time when I stand back with everything stripped away, that is how I see life. I see scribbled poems, future songs, folk and world melodies, abstract paintings, bright vivid colours, deep earthen tones, rich, smooth memories...and that is how I like to write about life. I don't really think I am much of an analytical documenting kind of a person, I can certainly pull it off if I want to, but I would rather keep writing in my dreamlike, Utopian style...I am a dreamer, I am hopeful, I am filled with wonder and streaming emotion...and I would like to keep it that way. So with all of that lengthily said I guess that maybe I will keep this blog up from time to time, or maybe not...I'm not sure yet...but I will be writing more often on wordpress, where my memories, stories, poems, songs, pictures, and life is stored. So I hope that you will continue to follow both and find inspiration through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment