Monday, June 8, 2009

In Prayer

My Brothers, my sisters....

If anyone has caused grief, he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you, to some extent-not to put it too severely.

The punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient for him

Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him, so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.

I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him.

The reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven-if there was anything to forgive-I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
2 Corinthians 2:5-11


Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord
See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.
Hebrews 12:14-15

Let us lift up our hands just as they are so that they may be washed clean and pure. Let us hold on to the ones among us who have hurt and are hurting. We must love.

I love you who are heavy upon my heart...I look at you and see God's child, do not become illegitimate, but claim your blood line.

All my Love and Peace....stay gold,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment