Saturday, May 2, 2009

Catching up

Try to ignore the fact that about two weeks have passed in between these posts...as I am writing this I am even doubting that it will actually be completed...I have to leave for work soon...

Mornings are my favorite time of day...nothing is as amazing waking up early and watching the earth wake up around you...It is already pretty late, around 9:30 but the sky is blue and the sun is pretty high...today is going to be good...I can feel the energy starting to move, getting ready for the day.

I dont have very much in the way of life updates...just refocusing and redefining my relationship with our God...simplfying life...stripping away everything that is not of Him...My application is done for Muncie Alliance and will probably be sent out Monday...

Alright there are dishes to do and tea to drink before I leave...may His peace and deep energy run with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment