Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hana, Sean I mean seth, chikens, Isaac, kihei, tired incoherent-ness

I bring this to you at the end of another long but lovely day from Maui...

Today my aunt and I got up bright and early to go ziplining...which was a surprise/msytery for me, basically because she knew that if she told me I wouldn't have gone...But I am really glad that I did, it was a fun beautiful experience. I wasn't scared or sick so that's a huge plus...Not to mention the hilarious tour guides, they kept things very entertaining and light...Not to mention the one who practically professed his undying love to me and rescued me twice from the perilous heights...haha, I was a little too light (go figure?!) for two of the lines so I didn't quite make it all the way up the platform....so yeah...Hey, he also picked me a flower...but I kind of threw it in the ditch, apparently that when the break up occured...haha ;)

Tonight was my last gathering with the Kihei Calvary Chapel...I had such an amazing night...we had dinner outside, and then service after...The worship was so incredible...God is breathing very much through His people in that community...I stayed after talking with students...One of the girls really took an interest in my life, she prayed with and for me twice...I could see God strongly working in her...These people were such a blessing...I will never forget that experience.

Time for some more pictures....


The awesome road to Hana...probably my favorite part so far...




A wild Hawiian chiken on the way to Hana...they are everywhere...along with the cats...








This was on the sailboat...the dude is Isaac...my Grandmother was convinced that he was madly in love with me...not true...but he was cool and had gone through Youth With A Mission...







Alright...I wanted to get a few more pictures up...but they are taking a long time to load...and I am so tired!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment