Monday, February 16, 2009

The Project of Living...

This new place of writing for me has excited my desire to expand, live, learn, and grow...Here I begin my project of living creatively. I am filled with joy for the possibilities and opportunities ahead of me, but at the same time finding myself a bit hesitant. Why? I wonder...Part of me feels as if I will not follow through, or this may be just a momentary rush of inspiration that could quickly die off at any disappointment or indication of monotony. In any case I have created this new blog as a place for me to write and post what I am learning, the places I am going and seeing, the people I meet, how my life is becoming, and just my general oddness. I will still be keeping up my wordpress: http://www.apeacefulstill.wordpress.com/ That is my place of literature, poetry, journals, and random thoughts.

Today is the day I begin my journey in searching for new ways to live creatively...new ways to see God...new ways to live...new ways to breathe...

Stay with me as I share in what God is unveiling to me...the things I will be creating...what I will be learning...what is influencing me...where my life is going...

I pray that you also may start your own journey in finding who you are in God...may you be inspired and encouraged by what I have to say and share. And may you experience the joy of living in the midst of His shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment