Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day One...

I am laughing right now...because my head just said to me..."wait, what are you attempting to do again?" ...to which I reply.."EXACTLY!". Yes, so my apologies ahead of time for a potentially pointless and disappointing post...I really have no idea what the purpose of this was... At all, but regardless here goes the stream of living...

Today I dumped my paints and brushes across the table...and stared at the blank paper...then I proceeded to go on Facebook. Nothing like facebook to further kill any last hope of inspiration. I mean it's literally going from contemplating expressions, colours, shapes, and thoughts to "Susie is: PARTY TONIGHT!!!" or "Brad: just ate lunch" ...so much to work from there. There is a happy ending to this story though, I did start two paintings...one is grey with some kind of amber grass, the other just has greyish black swirls..they are nothing yet. I am also submitting a few paintings in a winter art exhibit on presque isle...this Saturday I believe.

Accomplishment numero dos...I GOT TO GO RUNNING TODAY! first time since around October! I made a little over two miles...not amazing, but amazing feeling. Running has been in my dreams, capturing my thoughts, and this grey afternoon I finally got to reunite with my dear love...In running my body, mind, and heart are opened to the deep energy that flows through us all...I am awakened again to the restless spirituality He has laid in our veins. My feet are playing in tune with the earth, my breathing is thoughtless and rhythmic...Such release.

Currently reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell...I shall be writing about that soon...

Conclusion of day one: Everything is spiritual...and life is better living in the rhythm of His Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment