Monday, June 1, 2009

For Today

I am considering staying here in Marquette. Without any specific plan, which is almost scarier than moving to Indiana and hoping that Alliance is going to get me somewhere. It feels like the door for Alliance is slowly almost gently closing. I sit here and take a deep breath because I am ok with staying here, but it's just a bit frustrating, I feel like I have been lead all over.

A friend told me recently that if I wanted God to lead me somewhere that I had better start walking. What a concept, haha...Sometimes I think that I just sit here and cry out that I don't know where to go, but God isn't going to spell it out in the sand or something...I need to take those steps and see where I end up...I also believe that as long as we are focused on God and willing do what He wants, then he will work through and bless whatever we do.

But anyway I am happy to be residing in this Love song of life...His love song. My perfect rhthym...The Strong Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment